The Nightclub & Bar Show (NCB Show) introduces the F&B Innovation Conference, its newest educational addition for the 2019 installation returning to the Las Vegas Convention Center in March. After the success of the F&B Innovation Center, NCB Show has expanded the F&B Innovation division with a new conference series curated for restaurateurs and entrepreneurs with focus in the food and beverage industry to gain valuable insight on trends, technological advances and difficulties that face the industry today.
Don’t miss out and register here
The F&B Innovation Conference will be held on Monday, March 25 and Tuesday, March 26, and the F&B Innovation Center will return to the expo floor Tuesday, March 26 and Wednesday, March 27.
“The Nightclub & Bar Show is the premier destination for top professionals looking to expand their education and networking experience for food, beverage and nightlife professionals,” said Brian Duffy, Founder of the Duffified Experience Group. “We felt the need to create a conference series that is dedicated to the everchanging landscape of food and beverage in the modern era. The F&B Innovation Conference series will cover topics from advances in technology, leadership behind the bar, trends for 2019 and much more.”
Nightclub & Bar Show attendees that purchase a VIP Pass for the convention will have access to the F&B Innovation Conference featuring Q&A sessions with expert chefs. In addition, the dedicated food and beverage conference will include groundbreaking, innovative and informational seminars from leading food and beverage experts from around the world. Highlights in the program include:
- Exploring Global Trends in partnership with Lamb Weston, with speakers Tiffany Giddins, Director of Consumer Insights of Lamb Weston and Jennifer James, Senior Vice President of Kantar Consulting.
- Your New Secret Weapon in partnership with Shift4 Payments, with speaker Michael Russo, Chief Development Officer of Shift4 Payments.
- Health Department Knocks, Let Confidence Answer Every Time with Betsy Craig, Founder and CEO of MenuTrinfo, LLC.
- The Impact of Delivery Services on Menu Engineering with Mark Kelnhofer, President and CEO of Return On Ingredients.
- B.O.L.D. Leadership – A Winning Cocktail for Success with Kathleen Wood, CEO and Founder of Kathleen Wood Enterprises.
- Innovation Starts With Building From the Ground Up! with Darren Denington, President of Service with Style.
- Mobility and Mobile Payments in partnership with Future POS, with speaker John Giles, President of Future POS.
- Chef Super Panel- The Minds Behind Tuesday’s FBIC Dishes, moderated by Chef Brian Duffy
Founder, Duffified Experience Group; panelist include Chef Jennifer Behm-Lazzarni, Co-Executive Chef for Red Fin Crudo + Kitchen; Chef Keith Breedlove; Chef Kayla Robison, Executive Chef for Arnold’s Bar and Grill andFood Network TV personality Chef David Rose.
- Chef Super Panel- The Minds Behind Wednesday’s FBIC Dishes, moderated by Chef Brian Duffy Founder of Duffified Experience Group; panelists include Chef Kevin Des Chenes, “Private Chef to The Stars” and author of “Beyond My Chef Coat;” Chef Christine Hazel, FOX hit series Hell’s Kitchen season 14 contestant and private chef; Chef Jason Santos, FOX hit series Hell’s Kitchen season 7 contestant; and Abby Lane, Executive Chef for Buttermilk & Bourbon, Citrus & Salt.
- Running the Convenience Play: How to Out-Smart the Competition with speaker Jenna Webb, Project Manager for The Culinary Edge.
- The Food Delivery Challenge – Making Profits with Third-Party Fees with speaker Darren Denington, President of Service with Style.
- Need-to-Know Technology Trends and Case Studies with Clover, a First Data Company, with speakers Leo Castro, VP of Marketing of Clover and Ross Peterson, Director of Product Management of Clover.
Sponsors of the F&B Innovation Conference include Lamb Weston, Future POS, Harbortouch, Clover – A First Data company, Hospitality Brands, The Tasting Panel Magazine, The Somm Journal, Modern Restaurant Management and many others.
Nightclub & Bar Show attendees that purchase a VIP Pass for the Nightclub & Bar Show will have access to the new F&B Innovation Conference. The Nightclub & Bar Show, March 25-27, 2019 is the industry’s premier gathering of bar, nightlife and beverage professionals. Throughout the convention and tradeshow, attendees have the unique opportunity network while discovering new products and gaining critical perspective and skills valuable to their trade. For those interested in attending the show or would like more information, please visit www.ncbshow.com