Chef Charlie Palmer announces American Fare, a celebration of American cuisine, will take place Monday, November 18 at Charlie Palmer Steak and Sky & Vine Rooftop Bar at Archer Hotel Napa. At American Fare, the Charlie Palmer Collective of chefs will each partner with top Napa Valley Cabernet producers to recreate recipes from Charlie Palmer’s American Fare cookbook. Guests will get to taste and judge who they think is best. Proceeds from this one-of-a-kind event will benefit the Children’s Museum of Napa Valley. Hotel packages and à la carte tickets are now available for purchase on american-fare.com.
American Fare will feature sustainably raised, heritage breed, antibiotic-free pork, beef, poultry and game courtesy of Joyce Farms, a family-owned company dedicated to using humane, all-natural and regenerative farming methods.
- Francisco Lopez, Jr., Executive Chef – Charlie Palmer Steak Napa
- Jason Collins, Executive Pastry Chef – Charlie Palmer Steak Napa
- Scott Romano, Executive Chef – Dry Creek Kitchen
- Lisa Kaufman, Executive Pastry Chef – Dry Creek Kitchen
- Eduardo “Lalo” Saavedra, Executive Chef – Charlie Palmer Steak Las Vegas
- Alexandre Grégoire, Executive Chef – Aureole Las Vegas
- Michael Mahoney, Executive Chef – Charlie Palmer Steak Reno
- Chris Engel, Executive Chef – Aureole NY
- Fernando Marulanda, Executive Chef – Upper Story/Crimson & Rye
- Michael Ferraro, Director of Culinary Concepts, Charlie Palmer Collective
- Mike Ellis, Executive Chef – Charlie Palmer Steak DC
Participating Wineries & Additional Stations
- Atelier Find Foods
- Black River Caviar
- Charles Krug
- Clos Du Vol
- Duckhorn Vineyards
- John Anthony
- Journeyman Meat Co
- Louis M. Martini
- OHM Coffee Roasters
- Raymond Vineyards
- Red Mare
- Silver Oak
- Vintage Sweet Shoppe
- Whitehall Lane
American Fare Event
Monday, November 18, 2019 | 6:00-9:00 p.m. | Archer Hotel Grand Salon
Chef Charlie Palmer’s American Fare showcases the very best of food and wine with American-inspired bites by the master chef along with creations from the Charlie Palmer Collective, all paired with iconic Napa Valley Cabernet wines. Guests will enjoy live music by Full Chizel.
American Fare After Party with Tito’s Handmade Vodka*
Monday, November 18, 2019 | 9:00-11:00 p.m. | Sky & Vine Rooftop Bar
Continue the American Fare experience with a VIP after party with hand-crafted cocktails featuring Tito’s Handmade Vodka. Mingle with Charlie Palmer, guest chefs and winemakers with the best views in Napa.
*After party tickets must be purchased with an American Fare event ticket.
Tickets & Hotel Packages
A limited number of Archer Hotel Napa lodging packages are also available for purchase via american-fare.com.
Hotel Lodging Package ($550)
- One Night Accommodations for Two in Deluxe King Guest Room
- Valet Parking
- Two Tickets to Charlie Palmer’s American Fare Event
- Two Tickets to American Fare After Party with Tito’s Handmade Vodka
For more information, visit american-fare.com.