CDF Webinar: DFEH Guidelines: Latest Regulations & Guidance for Employers
The State of California is known for taking steps aimed at protecting employees from unlawful conduct in the workplace. However, these steps often come with little to no guidance, leaving employers wondering what is expected of them. For instance, the Department of Fair Employment and Housing (“DFEH”) recently amended regulations governing an employer’s affirmative duty to take reasonable steps to prevent and correct discriminatory and harassing conduct.
In the wake of these amendments, employers have been left with many unanswered questions, including:
- What does the DFEH consider a “fair, timely, and thorough investigation”?
- How can an employer satisfy its “obligation to prevent and correct wrongful behavior”?
- What does the DFEH mean when it stated that confidentiality should “be kept by the employer to the extent possible?”
- What an effective anti-harassment program should include
- What steps should be taken in conducting an investigation
- How to address he said/she said situations
- What kind of remedial measures should be taken as a result of investigations into alleged wrongdoing
Register today for this 30 minute update to ensure your company is in compliance.
CA MCLE Credit Available
Start Time: 10:00 AM PDT
End Time: 10:30 AM PDT
Registration is Complimentary
For more information, visit www.CDFLaborLaw.com