Nearly 1,000 (993) independent restaurant owners and operators responded to the RestaurantOwner.com Independent Restaurant Delivery Survey that was conducted in the second quarter of 2019. We carefully screened the responses to provide the most reliable and valid results and summaries.
This report is intended to provide an overview of delivery practices of independent restaurants, including the services independents are using, the markets where delivery is prevalent, and the fees associated with delivery. This report also provides operator estimates of delivery profitability, incremental increases in sales due to delivery, as well as insights into delivery plans and decisions independent operators foresee making in the near future.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The percentage of independent restaurants currently offering delivery
- How profitable incremental delivery sales are for independents
- The top 10 delivery service providers
- Average third-party delivery fees paid by independent restaurants
- What independent operators think about third-party delivery services
- The biggest delivery challenges facing independent operations
Read more from our source: RestaurantOwner.com