With the opening today of a new Santa Ana location, Dunkin’ is proud to celebrate its 100th store in California. The newest restaurant, opened at 1302 17th St, features the brand’s next generation design, with a modern atmosphere and innovative technologies to make running on Dunkin’ faster and more convenient than ever before. The new Santa Ana location also features comfortable café seating and an outdoor patio area where guests can enjoy their Dunkin’ food and beverages.
The restaurant’s grand opening celebration is planned to kick-off at 5AM on Thursday, June 27th. The first 100 guests in line on opening day will receive free coffee for one year, to celebrate the store’s place as Dunkin’s 100th location in California. The festivities will also include an official ribbon cutting ceremony at 8am, a donation from Dunkin’s Joy in Childhood Foundation to the Children’s Hospital of Orange County, a prize wheel, face painting and a live DJ for entertainment.
Exciting elements of Dunkin’s new restaurant experience at the Santa Ana location include:
- Modern Design: The openness, colors and materials used in the design help to create an approachable, positive and energetic environment.
- Faster than Ever Drive-Thru Experience: This location features a drive-thru for added convenience, so guests can stay in their car as they order their Dunkin’ favorites, pay and get on their way. As an added convenience, DD Perks members who place their order on-the-go through the Dunkin’ mobile app and select drive-thru pick-up can simply drive past the drive-thru speaker and pick up their order at the window, making running on Dunkin’ even faster.
- Premium Pours: Dunkin’s signature cold beverages are now served through an innovative tap system serving eight consistently cold beverages such as coffees, iced teas, cold brew coffee and nitro infused cold brew coffee. Crew members will also use top-quality flavor-maximizing espresso machines to make hand-crafted drinks to order.
- Dunkin’ on Demand: With the first fully-integrated digital kiosk in California, guests will be able to choose to order with or without the help of a crew member. Dunkin’ has also introduced an area dedicated to mobile pickups, so that members of the DD Perks® Rewards program who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App can get in and out of the restaurant faster than ever before. Guests will be able to track the status of their orders placed for pickup inside the restaurant via a new digital order status board.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: The new Dunkin’ is a DD Green Achievement™ restaurant, which is designed to save 25% more energy compared to a standard Dunkin’ restaurant.
“We are thrilled to be a part of Dunkin’s next generation store initiative and incredibly proud to be opening the brand’s 100th location in California,” said Parag Patel, Dunkin’ franchisee. “We’re excited to bring this innovative new restaurant to the Santa Ana community – the new menu offerings and approachable atmosphere will grab the attention of Dunkin’ fans and help keep Santa Ana running on Dunkin’ for years to come.”
To learn more about Dunkin’, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.