Share Our Strength’s Dine Out for No Kid Hungry fundraising program encourages the restaurant industry to unite for the month of September in an effort to increase access for children to nutritious meals. Restaurants can pledge their support and get involved in this year’s campaign atwww.dineoutfornokidhungry.org. To encourage restaurants of all sizes to participate in this nationwide fundraising effort, Tork is excited to announcea sweepstakesthat directly supports the No Kid Hungry’s core mission by donating funds to provide meals to children in need.
For each eligible entry in the sweepstakes, Tork will donate$1to the No Kid Hungry campaign, helping to connect a child to up to 10 meals. For each entry that is shared via Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, Tork will make an additional contribution of$1. With the potential to connect children in need with up to 40 meals per entry, Tork will donate up to 150,000 meals through a financial donation to No Kid Hungry. Not only will each entry generate meals for those who need it most, each entrant will also be automatically entered for a chance to win a trip for two to attend the NYCWFF including:
- A three-night stay atHudson, the Festival’s Headquarter hotel
- $50Hudsonfood and beverage credit
- Two tickets to Rock & Roll Night Market presented by Eater with Hot Bread Kitchen hosted byMasaharu Morimoto
- Two tickets to one Celebrity Cruises Wine or Pairing Seminars hosted by FOOD & WINE
- Two tickets to Stacked: A Sandwich Showdown presented by Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls hosted by Restaurant: Impossible’s Robert Irvine
- Two tickets to Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite featuring KitchenAid Culinary Demonstrations presented by MasterCard
- Two tickets to an exclusive invite-only Chef After Party
- A voucher to accommodate travel costs
Additional prizes include Forbes Wine Club Wine Tasting Kits, four-month subscriptions to Pastoral’s Cheese of the Month program and gift cards to Dine Out for No Kid Hungry restaurant participants. The sweepstakes will run fromAugust 14 through September 30, 2014, and the winner will be announced on or aroundOctober 3, 2014. Visitwww.torkusa.com/dineoutfor a full list of eligibility requirements.
Restaurants can learn more about Dine Out For No Kid Hungry atwww.dineoutfornokidhungry.organd pledge their support of this year’s fundraising program. Consumers are encouraged to patronize participating restaurants during the month of September. For a full list of restaurants participating in Dine Out For No Kid Hungry, visitwww.dineoutfornokidhungry.org/maps.
Posted By Nicholas Gonzales