ZPizza Roasted Garlic Sauce
zPizza created this creamy delicious sauce for their Napoli Pizza. Enjoy on pizza, pasta, sandwiches or add to other sauces to increase their garlic intensity.
1 lb Garlic cloves – Peeled and stems removed (cut down prep time by purchasing them pre-peeled from the refrigerated area of your grocery store’s produce section)
1/2 C 1 T EVOO (Separated)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place garlic cloves on sheet pan and toss with EVOO.
- Place pan in oven and roast for 30-40 min or until cloves are golden brown and soft.
- Stir approximately every 10 min for even browning.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Add cloves to food processor and begin to puree.
- Very slowly add 1/3 of EVOO to processor as you continue to puree.
- Add up to 1/2 cup of oil to reach preferred consistency.