Zesty California Guacamole
Zesty California Guacamole recipe from the California Avocado Commission with Fresno chili, minced red onion, lime juice, and cumin. A perfect summer dish!
1 Fresno chile (or red jalapeño)
4 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, quartered, seeded and peeled
½ cup minced red onion
1 Tbsp. lime juice
½ tsp. ground cumin
¼ tsp. red chile flakes
½ tsp. salt, or to taste
- Remove stem from chile and discard.
- Mince chile and place in a medium bowl.
- (For a milder guacamole discard the seeds, or keep them for a spicier guacamole.)
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mash together, leaving some chunks of avocado.
- Season to taste and serve.