Winter Minestrone Soup Copleys In Palm Springs
Winter Minestrone Soup Copleys In Palm Springs taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
1/2C Olive oil
2med Onions – diced
2med Carrots – diced
2med Parsnips – diced
1med Leek – diced
2med Rutabaga – diced
2C Savoy Cabbage – diced
2C Red Cabbage – diced
1 C Apple Bacon – diced
2Large Potatoes – peeled and diced
1C Cooked garlic paste
1C Tomato juice
10C Chicken broth
Cracked black pepper
1tWhite truffle oil
1CCooked pumpkin or mushroom ravioli
1CGrated parmesan cheese
1C Combination Basil, parsley, thyme
- Heat the olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat.
- Add the onions, carrots, parsnips, leeks, rutabaga, cabbage, bacon and potatoes.
- Cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes. Do not brown the vegetables.
- Add the garlic and tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato juice and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the herbs, cheese, ravioli and truffle oil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes and serve.