White Truffle and Mushroom Tagiatelle
An easy and delicious Tagiatelle treat for Mother’s Day.
1 package Tagliatelle Pasta
2 T Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil.
1/2 C Mushroom – fresh
3 cloves Garlic – large, chopped finely
1 T Salute Santé! White Truffle Grapeseed Oil – add more if desired
Grated Parmesan Cheese to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package, strain and set aside.
- Heat a cooking pan over medium heat and add the original grapeseed oil.
- Add the finely chipped garlic and mushrooms to the pan.
- Sauté until the mushrooms brown and release their moisture.
- Add the pasta and stir well.
- Add the white truffle oil, salt, and pepper.
- Plate and grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top…and don’t forget to do the dishes!