Raspberry Mocha Kiss Cocktail and Chocolate Truffles
Raspberry Mocha Kiss Cocktail and Chocolate Truffles taste great! This new cocktail from Wolfgang Puck is designed to liven up a romantic or any occasion
4 oz of Wolfgang Puck Double Blend Mocha
1 1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Chambord
3 Fresh raspberries (muddled)
6 oz Bittersweet chocolate (64 percent cacao), chopped fine
1/2 C Wolfgang Puck Double Blend Mocha Culinary Iced Coffee
1 T Corn syrup
1/4 C Cocoa powder (or more, as needed)
- Put all the ingredients in a martini shaker and shake well for well for 10 seconds.
- Strain and pour into your favorite martini glass
- Line a four-sided 9×13-inch cookie sheet or pan with plastic wrap. Set aside.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium mixing bowl. In a small saucepan, whisk together the coffee and corn syrup.
- Place pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and pour over the prepared chocolate.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture evenly into prepared sheet pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap directly touching chocolate mixture. Place in a cool room (60 to 65 F) for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Using a melon baller or spoon, scrape up chocolate to form 1/2-ounce portions. (Each will be rolled into 3/4-inch balls after they set.)
- Let portions sit for at least 2 hours, until firm enough to roll between the palms of your hands.
- Place the cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Roll each truffle into a ball and toss in cocoa powder; remove with fork.
- Serve at room temperature. If truffles sit for a long time, the cocoa gets absorbed, so you might need to roll in more cocoa.