Perfect cocktail for the summer. Sweet and refreshing, not to mention they’ll make you feel good too! Watermelon screams summer time and it takes only a few minutes to make these delicious drinks.
1 1/2 oz Silver Tequila
1/2 oz Triple Sec
1 cup cubed Watermelon
2 tsp Lime Juice
Salt for the glass rim
- Put your watermelon into a tall glass or shaker and muddle it up till its very juicy. Or you can put the watermelon into a blender or food processor to blend it up really fine. Strain the watermelon juice into a separate container.
- Dip a short glass into some lime juice or run a lime wedge around the top of the glass. Dip it in the coarse salt to rim the glass.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add the tequila, triple sec and lime juice.
- Then add the watermelon juice and give it a stir.
- Now taste it and start making your next one cuz the first ones going to go really fas