Vaca Group Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
11 oz Butter – cubed
12 oz Brown Sugar
4 C Chocolate chunks
3 C AP Flour
1 T Kosher Salt
2 t Baking Soda
- Add the room temperature butter to a mixer.
- Add the brown sugar.
- Cream them together for a few minutes in the mixer stopping as needed to scrape the mixer and sides of the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients.
- Then add the eggs and let everything combine.
- Add the chocolate chunks to the mixer.
- Once everything is combined, take an ice cream scoop or spoon and space out your cookies on a lined baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt on top of each cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for at least 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Watch the video here.