Tilted Chicken Wings
Tilted Chicken Wings from Tilted Kilt can now be enjoyed at home! Tilted Chicken Wings are easy and fast to prepare and the work can be spread out over a few days.
16 lb Chicken Wings – frozen
25 oz Sweet chili sauce
8 oz Water
3 Celery stalk
4 oz Bleu cheese
4 oz Ranch
- Wing Prep:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place frozen chicken wings (can buy in frozen food aisle or deli of local grocery store) on wax lined sheet pan.
- Bake wings for 30 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Store in refrigerator until you’re ready to sauce the wings (they can stay fresh for up to three days).
- TK Sauce Prep:
- Place all ingredients in Stainless steel bowl.
- Whisk together and until sweet chili sauce and water are completely mixed.
- Final/Day of Preparation:
- Grab your pre-baked wings from the fridge, grill them for 8 minutes.
- Once the wings are grilled, toss them with your pre-made TK wing sauce. For every 1 lb. of wings, toss in 2 oz. of sauce.
- Plate with celery, bleu cheese or ranch and enjoy!