The Marktini 2.0
The Marktini 2.0 is ideal to scale up for a pitcher and can even be made into a punch with the addition of Champagne
7 oz Cocktail glass – chilled
1 Orange peel curl
1 1/2 oz Chopin Rye Vodka
1/2 oz Amaro Montenegro
1 oz Orange syrup – (recipe included)
1/2 oz Lime juice – fresh
1 oz Pomegranate juice
orange syrup ingredients
1/2 C Sugar
1/2 C Water
1 T Orange zest
- Fill the shaker with ice and add all the ingredients, shaking until well chilled.
- Strain into the chilled glass.
- Garnish with the orange curl.
- orange syrup instructions
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add orange zest, steeping until cooled to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve, without pressing on the zest.
- Funnel into a 5 oz bottle and refrigerate.