Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup is delicious, can be made very easily, and can be frozen and served up again for another family meal.
2 pounds chicken fingers
1 red bell pepper (diced)
1/2 onions (large, diced)
2 cans black beans (drained and rinsed)
2 cans tomatoes (with diced green chilis)
1 can cream style corn
1 cup frozen corn
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans enchilada sauce
3 cups milk
- 1. Place chicken in bottom of the slow cooker. I used frozen chicken and did not thaw it. Add all other ingredients except cream soup, enchilada sauce and milk.
- 2. Stir those last 3 ingredients together and pour over others in slow cooker. Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- 3. Top with shredded pepper jack cheese and serve with tortilla chips.
- *In the doubled recipe, the 2 cans of tomatoes with green chilies gave the soup a nice kick. We liked that much heat, even the kids, but if your family doesn’t then substitute a can of diced tomatoes for 1 can of tomatoes with green chilies.
- This made enough for my family of 6 to have dinner twice. I froze the leftovers for the second meal.