Shishito Peppers are a great way to spice up gameday.
1 1/2 C Shishito pepper
Maldon Salt – to taste
2 T Goat cheese – crumbled
1 T Olive oil
Lime wedge – for garnish
- Rinse and dry the peppers.
- Heat up a skillet on high until almost smoking.
- Add the peppers to the pan and sauté while slowly drizzling olive oil.
- Continue to sauté the peppers on high heat until they begin to blister or pop and char.
- Transfer to bowl and season liberally with salt.
- Crumble the cheese over the peppers.
- Serve with a lime wedge.