Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges make an easy and delicious recipe! Made with just five ingredients, these roasted sweet potatoes will definitely become a favorite!
- 3 medium sweet potatoes scrubbed clean
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 450º F. Cut the sweet potatoes in half and then cut each half into four equal sized wedges. Arrange the sweet potato wedges on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle the sweet potato wedges with salt, pepper and chili powder. Toss the sweet potato wedges to coat well with the oil and the seasonings.
- Place into the preheated oven and roast until the potatoes are browned, crispy on the outside and fork tender on the inside, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.