Contributed by: thatstheeffingdrink Team
A hot, citrus and sweet cocktail good for the summer time.
1 1/2 oz Future Gin
3/4 oz Cocchi Americano
1/2 oz Meyer-lemon juice
1/2 oz Grapefruit juice
1/4 oz Honey Syrup*
1 Bell pepper – slice
5 Cilantro leaf
- Muddle the cilantro and bell pepper in the grapefruit and Meyer-lemon juice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and shake with ice.
- Strain over new ice in an Old Fashioned Glass.
- Garnish with a cilantro leaf.
- *Honey syrup is 3 parts honey to 1 part water.
- This helps the honey mix with the other ingredients when you make a cocktail.