Quick and Easy Charcuterie Platter
A great idea for Oscar Night! Go all out with the Quick and Easy Charcuterie Platter!
1 C Olives – mixed
2 T Olive oil
1 t Italian herb – dried, ground
1 Triple cream brie wedge
1 Fig jam or fruit spread jar – small
8 oz Gouda – aged
8 oz Cheddar – aged, sharp, thinly sliced
1 Baguette – sliced 1-inch thick
1 Round of Boursin – any flavor
2 Cracker package – interesting shapes
1 Blue cheese wedge – partially crumbled
1 Honey jar – small
1 Italian mixed meats package
1 Red seedless grape bunch – small
4 oz Nuts – mixed or single
4 oz Apricots – dried
2 Apple – cored, sliced and tossed with lemon juice to prevent browning
- Mix together olives, olive oil and ground Italian herbs, let rest for at least an hour or longer.
- Don’t crowd the cheese on the platter, make the board big enough to accommodate all ingredients.
- Put the mixed olives in a small bowl and place on the platter.
- Place the triple cream brie on the platter and arrange the fig or fruit spread next to the brie.
- Place the sharp cheddar and gouda on the board next with the baguette slices nearby.
- Then arrange the boursin near the baguette slices with the crackers next.
- Add the blue cheese and honey on the board filling out the outer edges of the board.
- Tuck in the Italian meats all around the board, add the grapes in clumps and spread the nuts throughout the board with little pockets of dried fruit.
- Place the apples near the cheddar cheese.