Topping for Puesto’s Seabass Aguachile
1. YIELD – Manzano, de-seeded 1 lb
2. Tap Water 2 cup
3. DRY GOODS – Vinegar, Apple Cider 0 2 cup
4. DRY GOODS – Salt, Kosher 0 1/4 cup
5. DRY GOODS – Sugar, White Granulated 0 1/4 cup
- 1) Slice chiles into 1/4 in strips. Place in a large container.
- 2) Combine water, vinegar, salt, and sugar in a saucepan and bring to
- a boil. Pour over sliced chiles
- 3) Allow to cool. Fill a bag with water to weigh down and refrigerate.
- Pickles will be ready in 1 hour.
- 4) Once ready, place the finished product into quart size containers.
- Cover, label, date, refrigerate, and rotate.