Pan Seared Florida Black Grouper
Pan Seared Florida Black Grouper taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
1 lb Florida black grouper – skin removed
2 C oaky California chardonnay
10 sprigs fresh thyme
Kosher salt, ground pepper – to taste
2 T unsalted butter
Cream of Wheat:
10 oz of chicken stock
3 T Cream of Wheat
3 oz of heavy cream
2 T of white truffle butter
2 t white truffle oil
3 T Parmigiano Reggiano – grated
Kosher salt & ground pepper – to taste
- Place grouper in a bowl or dish with chardonnay and thyme. Leave in fridge for 30 minutes.
- To cook , take the fish out of the marinate pat dry with paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Have a hot pan ready, non-stick preferable, add butter and wait for butter to melt and bubble.
- Place fish in pan and sear until golden brown. Flip the fish and place in oven for about 8 minutes.
- Cream of Wheat:
- Mix asparagus and zest. Add olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To cook, have a medium-hot pan ready to go, add all of the asparagus with the marinate.
- Move the asparagus around and wait until they are bright green, at that point they are done.