Old Fashioned The Bungalow Restaurant taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
2 oz Bourbon whiskey
2 dashes Angostura bitters
1 splash Water
1 t SugarBungalow Old fashioned Great Taste magazine Orange County
1 Maraschino cherry
1 Orange wedge
- Mix sugar, water and bitters in an old-fashioned glass.
- Drop in a cherry and an orange wedge.
- Muddle into a paste using a muddler.
- Pour in bourbon, fill with ice cubes, and stir.
- Garnish with a thin orange slice on glass rim.