Nutella Dough Nutz
Portable pizza oven pioneers Gozney have created this easy and effortless recipe. These donuts make a great sweet snack that will make all Nutella fans fall in love.
230g – 250g Leftover dough balls
Chopped Hazelnuts (optional)
- Beat the Nutella and cream together till smooth and set to one side.
- Split a dough ball in half and carefully reshape each half so they are round just like the original dough ball.
- Flatten the half a dough ball into a flat circle before using a 4cm ring or cutter to make a hole in the center.
- Preheat oven to around 460 Fahrenheit and heat a baking sheet in the oven.
- Once hot, carefully remove the baking sheet and pop the prepped doughnuts onto the tray before getting the tray straight into the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (you can check they’re done by taking a donut off the tray and tapping the base- it should sound hollow).
- Allow the dough nutz to cool for a good few minutes before dipping into the Nutella and cream mix and popping onto a serving plate.
- Sprinkle over the chopped nuts if using, and serve.