No Churn Red Wine Strawberry & Salted Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
A no-churn, light, summery, red-wine infused ice cream with hints of strawberry and salted dark chocolate. Takes only 10 minutes to prep and 4 hours to freeze before you can indulge in this adult-only ice cream.
2 cups heavy cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup red wine of choice
1.4 oz salted dark chocolate, coarsely grated
3/4 cup strawberries, stems removed and diced into small pieces
gf ice cream cones (optional)
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or use a hand held electric mixer).
- Turn mixer on high and whip until stiff peaks form. Once stiff peaks have formed and with the mixer still running, slowly pour in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Turn mixer off, remove bowl, and gently stir in wine, strawberries and salted dark chocolate.
- Spoon the ice cream into a freezer safe container and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve in an ice cream cone!