Contributed by: Chef Brian Whitmer
Cocktail utilizing the Lemon Verbena plant from an organic garden in Wine Country
2.5 ounces Mount Gay Rum
6 Lemon Verbena Leaves
I ounce Lime Juice = whole lime
1 oz Agave Nectar
Topper of Sierra Mist, Squirt or any citrus soda
- Build Drink in Collins Glass.
- Muddle strawberries, lemon verbena, lime juice and agave syrup.
- Add rum, fill glass with ice.
- Top with citrus soda.
- With bar spoon, lift and stir fruit and leaves up from bottom.
- Garnish with lemon verbena sprig.
- Add citrus soda, lime juice.