Mascarpone Pumpkin Mousse
Here is the recipe for the Mascarpone Pumpkin Mousse, provided by Chef Salvador Acosta (assistant pastry chef).
Fresh Egg White | X1: 3 | X15: 45
Fresh Yolks | X1: 3 | X15: 45
Sugar | X1: ½ cup | X15: 4.5 lbs
Mascarpone Cheese | X1: 8 oz. | X15: 7 lbs
Pumpkin Spice | X1: 1 tsp | X15: 1.35 oz.
Pumpkin Puree | X1: 1 cup | X15: 8 lbs.
Heavy Cream | X1: 16 oz. | 7 ¾ qt.
Multiple Crushed Oreos
- Spread one layer of crushed Oreo per cup
- Cook yolks with half of sugar on water bath for 3 or 4 minutes
- Combine pumpkin puree, spices and mascarpone. Mix well until smooth.
- Whip heavy cream and set aside.
- Whip egg white with the rest of the sugar.
- Mix together cooked yolks and mascarpone pumpkin mix.
- Add meringue folding it then add whipped cream folding it as well