Manassero Farms Heirloom Tomato Salad
Manassero Farms Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe with Basil, Mozzarella, Pepper, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
Ripe heirloom tomatoes (one medium tomato per person is a good guide)
Fresh basil leaves
Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Kosher salt to taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Traditional Balsamic vinegar
- Roughly chop your tomatoes.
- Stack fresh basil leaves and cut them “chiffonade style”.
- Cut mozzarella to desired size.
- Place everything in a bowl, salt & pepper to taste.
- Add olive oil and Balsamic vinegar to taste.