Lost in Dublin
If Santa gets Lost in Dublin, he can park his reindeer at WeHo Bistro and enjoy Jimmy Seargeant and Wrennie West’s holiday libation.
1 oz Lime Juice – fresh
3/4 oz Rosemary Syrup
1/2 oz Grapefruit Shrub
1 1/2 oz Gunpowder Gin
1/2 oz Dry Vermouth
Soda – to top
Ingredients for Grapefruit Shrub:
1 C Sugar
1 C Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
1 1/2 Grapefruit – peeled and muddled in a jar
- Shake and strain over ice in Highball glass and top with Soda.
- Garnish with a Grapefruit Twist and dip Rosemary Sprig in Overproof Rum, light with a match and place on top of cocktail.
- Preparation for Grapefruit Shrub:
- Add all ingredients – 1 cup Sugar, 1 cup Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, 1.5 Grapefruit, peeled and muddled into an airtight jar.
- Shake all ingredients, close and let sit for one week, shake daily.
- After one week strain out all solids.