Loaded Beef Burritos
These loaded beef burritos are something delicious. They are filled with flavor and pack a nice little kick.
2 Flour tortilla
1 lb Ground beef
1/2 Onion – chopped
8 oz Tomato sauce can
1 t Paprika
1 t Cumin powder
1 t Salt
1 C Mozzarella cheese – shredded
1/2 C Cheddar cheese – shredded
1/2 C Red enchilada sauce
Lettuce – shredded, to taste
Tomato – to taste
TRUFF Hot Sauce – to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large saucepan, heat a little oil over medium heat then add onion.
- Sauté until translucent then add the ground beef.
- Cook thoroughly until browned then stir in tomato sauce and spices.
- Drain extra liquid and fat.
- Construct burritos with beef then sprinkle with cheese in the middle of the tortillas.
- Roll up like a burrito and place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Pour enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes then remove from heat.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onion and hot sauce.