Contributed by: Chef Azmin Ghahreman
By: Chef Azmin Ghahreman Ingredients: 4 Potatoes 2 Leeks 1 lb Butter 4 C Cream 1
Leek Mashed Potatoes
Leek Mashed Potatoes taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
1 lb Butter
4 C Cream
- Peel and boil potatoes.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, remove from the water and leave to the side.
- While the potatoes cooling, clean and chop the leeks.
- Saute the leeks with butter until soft and add the cream and season with salt.
- Cook for 15 minutes and puree.
- Once the potatoes and the leek cream are done cooking, put the potatoes through a ricer or masher and mix together with the leek cream.