Contributed by: Cookbook Author/Nutritionist Pascale Naessens
Keto Italian Casserole
Keto Italian Casserole created by Pascale Naessens, author of Low Carb Cookbook, features only four ingredients but still packs a punch of flavor.
1-2 Mozzarella ball – fresh
10 1/2 oz Spinach
2 T Capers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take an oven-proof pan.
- Slice the tomatoes and remove the hard, white core.
- Season with some salt, pepper, and Herbes de Provence.
- Cook the tomatoes for approximately 6 minutes in a generous splash of olive oil.
- Cover the pan to allow the tomatoes to cook quicker.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add the spinach to the tomatoes and let the spinach wilt for approximately 3 minutes.
- Tear the mozzarella into pieces and divide it over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the capers and some Herbes de Provence over the top.
- Place the pan in the oven for five minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.