Contributed by: Chef Steve Penny
This delicious recipe has been contributed by the Head Pastry Chef Steve Penny at Royal Lancaster London, where ten beehives live on the second floor.
1 litre of Cream
50g of Caster Sugar
100g of Honey
10g of Gelatine Powder
30ml of water
- Step 1: Combine the cream, sugar and honey and pour the mixture into a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil until everything has dissolved into the cream, then turn off the heat.
- Step 2: Soften the gelatine powder in the water, and then add to the warm cream.
- Step 3: Pour the mixture into the prepared moulds and leave to set overnight.
- Step 4: To serve, dip the moulds into a bowl of warm water for a few seconds and the pannacotta should come out nicely into a bowl.
- Step 5: Serve with fresh berries and enjoy!