Homemade Eggnog can be prepared just how you like it.
2 C Organic Pastures Raw Cream (for dairy version)
2 C Organic Pastures Raw Milk (for dairy version)
2 C Mylk Nut Almond Milk (for non-dairy version)
2 C Organic Coconut Cream – pure, no binders (for non-dairy version)
6 Egg yolk – pastured
1/2 C Ferm Farm Organic Maple Syrup
2 t Ferm Farm Organic Vanilla Extract
1 t Organic Ground Cinnamon
1/2 t Organic Ground Nutmeg
1/4 t Organic Ground Cloves
1 pinch Ferm Farm Triple Blend Sea Salt
- For the dairy version, add 2 cups of Organic Pastures Raw Cream and 2 cups of their Raw Milk to a blender.
- For the non-dairy version, add 2 cups of Mylk Nut Almond Milk and 2 cups of organic coconut cream (pure, no binders) to a blender.
- Continue by adding 6 pastured egg yolks, 1/2 cup of Ferm Farm Organic Maple Syrup, 2 tsps of Ferm Farm Organic Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp of organic ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp of organic ground nutmeg, 1/4 tsp of organic ground cloves, and a pinch of the Triple Blend Sea Salt.
- Blend all of these ingredients together until fully combined.
- Chill completely before serving and enjoy this holiday drink for up to 3 days if stored in the fridge!
- Pro Tip: If you have an ice cream maker, this would be the perfect holiday recipe for a delicious eggnog ice cream!