Hall’s Original Beer Cheese “Dirty” Burger
A decedent burger including Hall’s Original Beer Cheese
1 lb. Ground Beef
1⁄2 cup Diced White Onion
1⁄2 cup Diced Uncooked Bacon
1 tsp Salt
1⁄2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1⁄2 tsp Cumin
2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
2 Small Egg, beaten and divided in half
1 cup Milk
1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
2 cup Pickled Banana Pepper Rings (Mild or Hot), drained 2 cups Half and Half
8 oz Hall’s Original Beer Cheese Container
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Nonstick Cooking Spray
4 Pretzel Buns
- (Air) Fried Banana Peppers:
- 1. Combine 1 beaten egg with a cup of milk and whisk together until blended.
- 2. Drop banana peppers into the mixture and let sit for five minutes.
- 3. Preheat air fryer to 350° for five minutes.
- 4. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl and remove banana peppers one by one from milk
- and egg mixture. Fully coat banana peppers in breadcrumbs.
- 5. Repeat until all banana peppers are coated in breadcrumbs (place each pepper on plate
- once coated).
- 6. Remove air fryer basket and spray with preferred nonstick cooking spray.
- 7. Using tongs, place banana peppers side-by-side in basket (two batches may be
- necessary depending on the size of your air fryer).
- 8. Cook for six minutes at 350° setting, flipping halfway through. 9. Remove fried banana peppers and set aside.
- Beer Cheese Sauce Topping:
- 1. Sauté bacon for three minutes on medium heat until golden.
- 2. Add in diced white onions and continue to cook for an additional three minutes, until
- onions have softened.
- 3. Lower heat to low setting and pour in half and half. Cook until slightly bubbling, approx.
- four minutes.
- 4. Fold in 8 oz container of Hall’s Original Beer Cheese.
- 5. Continue to stir cheese sauce on low heat until beer cheese is blended, and mixture is
- 6. Turn heat off and leave on stove.
- 1. Place beef with salt, cayenne pepper, cumin, and Dijon mustard in a large mixing bowl. 2. Pour in remaining beaten egg. Combine all contents using hands or wooden spoon until
- thoroughly blended.
- 3. Heat a skillet or large grilling pan on medium heat for approx. two minutes.
- 4. Divide meat mixture into four equal parts.
- 5. Drizzle pan with olive oil and place four patties equidistant apart.
- 6. Grill for five minutes on each side for medium, add an extra two minutes for well-done. 7. Remove from pan and place each burger on a toasted pretzel bun.
- 8. Place each burger on individual serving plates open-faced, adding equal portions of fried
- banana peppers.
- 9. Return cheese sauce to low heat setting and heat until slightly bubbling.
- 10. Remove from heat and immediately ladle a generous portion of cheese sauce over
- banana pepper rings stacked on individual burgers. 11. Place pretzel buns on each burger and enjoy!