A refreshing bite of corn mixed with Summer fresh vegetables
12 ears of summer corn (white or yellow), shucked and cleaned
1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1 ½ cup red tomato, small dice
1 ½ cup red bell pepper, small dice
1 cup of blanched green beans, cut in 1 inch pieces
HONEY LIME VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS:
¼ cup fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ cup olive oil
Zest of 1 orange and 1 lemon
1 cup of zucchini, small diceSum
¾ to 1 cup of honey lime vinaigrette
Salt and pepper
- Grill ears of corn on an open flame grill until well charred and cooked.
- Cut kernels off the cob to get roughly 6 cups of charred corn kernels.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl, toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- HONEY LIME VINAIGRETTE INSTRUCTIONS:
- In a blender, add everything except the oil and mix until combined.
- With the blender running, add the oil in a thin stream through the hole in the lid.
- Blend until well-mixed.