Grilled Avocado and Steak Fajita Wrap
This fajita wrap recipe is so easy and fresh… it doesn’t require a lot of seasoning or fuss. In fact, the fresh flavors of the grilled vegetables steal
1 lb. beef sirloin steak
1 Tbsp. steak seasoning, divided
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded and halved
½ tsp. kosher salt
½ tsp. cracked black pepper
6 whole wheat tortillas
1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Rub both sides of steak with seasoning. Sprinkle additional seasoning over sliced bell peppers.
- Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Place steak over medium heat and grill until light pink in the center (or to desired preference).
- In the meantime, prepare a grill pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place peppers on the grill pan and grill over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning once, or until tender.
- Drizzle oil over the avocado halves and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Place, cut side down, on the grill grate. Grill for 5 minutes.
- Remove all items from the grill.
- Slice the steak, diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Carefully remove the peels from the avocados and slice into thin slices.
- Place a few steak slices, peppers and avocados into each tortilla.
- Drizzle with lime juice.
- Serve wrapped and warm.