Fried Shrimp Poboy
Fried white gulf shrimp with pepper jelly, and Tasso.
16-20 (8 each) White Shrimp
2 oz Smoked Tomato
1 oz Butter Lettuce
1 oz Crystal Buerre Blanc
1 oz Tabasco Pepper Jelly
8 in Liedenheimer’s poboy bread
1/2 oz Tasso ham – Julienned
1 oz Chicken fry
- Toss shrimp in chicken fry and fry at 350F until golden brown.
- Add Tasso to the fry basket for 30 seconds.
- Remove and toss shrimp, Tasso, and crystal in a mixing bowl.
- Slice the bread almost through and toast.
- Spread Crystal on each side of the bread and layer tomato, lettuce, shrimp, and Tasso.
- Drizzle with pepper jelly.
- Cut in half and serve with chips.