Feijoada Brazilian Black Bean Stew
Feijoada Brazilian Black Bean Stew taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
1.5 lb Dried beef
1 lb Smoked pork ribs
0.5 lb Pork sausage
0.5 lb Smoked ham
0.5 lb Smoked bacon
5 lb Black beans
2 lb Yellow onions
6 oz Chopped garlic
6 Bay leaves
- Cut dried beef into 1 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Put into cold water to remove excess salt from dried beef.
- Pot 1: Boil the water with meats for 30 minutes.
- Pot 2: Boil black beans with bay leaves and small amount of rosemary.
- Pan : Sautee garlic and onions.
- When black beans are 75% cooked, add all the meats and garlic, onions, salt, pepper.
- Cook until thickened.