Don’t Fizz with My Heart: A Eureka cocktail.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to start getting plans together. Starting Thursday, February 9 through Tuesday, February 14, stop by the all-American restaurant to enjoy this year’s Valentine’s Day Cocktail, Don’t Fizz With My Heart. A spin on a classic American cocktail, this delectable drink is made with gin, a house made strawberry simple syrup, lemon juice, egg white, heavy cream, and finished with a splash of soda water. Pair this alongside a Bone Marrow Burger with a bone marrow porcini butter, charbroiled onion, roasted tomato, and mustard aioli, and a Chocolate Torte for the perfect Valentine’s date night.
Don’t Fizz with My Heart
A delectable cocktail made with gin, egg white and strawberry simple syrup.
2 oz Gin
1 oz Lemon Juice
1 oz Strawberry Simple Syrup
½ oz Egg White
¼ oz Heavy Cream
Strawberry Simple Syrup Ingredients:
1 lb granulated sugar
1 lb water
1 lb Strawberries (stems removed)
- For cocktail:
- -Combine all ingredients except Soda Water into a shaker tin
- – Dry shake vigorously for 10 seconds
- -Add ice and shake for 10 seconds
- – Strain into cocktail glass and top with soda water until full.
- – Garnish with Lemon flower and one maraschino cherry.
- For simple syrup:
- 1. Cut stems off all strawberries before measuring
- 2. Combine strawberries, sugar and water in a pot
- 3. Muddle strawberries into sugar and water
- 4. Bring mixture to a light boil and remove
- 5. Let cool at room temperature till cool
- 6. Strain strawberries out
- 7. Place in bottle and refrigerate.