Contributed by: HLB Specialites
Creme de Papaya
This Brazilian dessert is an all-time favorite and can be found in most Brazilian restaurants, in the US and elsewhere.
1 Golden Papaya (or 1/2 large Formosa Papaya)
Vanilla Ice Cream
Crème de Cassis Liquor
Mint Leaf (for decoration)
- 1. Blend together 1 small papaya (or a ½ large papaya) with 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- 2. In each serving bowl, pour 2 teaspoons of Crème de Cassis liquor.
- 3. Pour the papaya and ice cream mix into the bowl.
- 4. Add a mint leaf as decoration.
- 5. Enjoy the light and refreshing taste of Crème de Papaya.