Cranberry Champagne Cocktail
Cranberry Champagne Cocktail makes a wonderful welcome at Thanksgiving and other holiday celebrations
1 oz Spiked Cranberry Liqueur (recipe & ingredients included)
Spiked Cranberry Liqueur ingredients
1 C Cranberry – frozen
1 Peel of an orange – without pith
1 C Sugar
1 C Chopin Rye Vodka
- Add 1 oz Cranberry Liqueur to a glass of champagne for a festive “Cranberry Champagne Cocktail”.
- Spiked Cranberry Liqueur instructions
- Bring 1/4 cup of water and sugar to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Place cranberries in a sterilized 1-quart Mason jar and pour over sugar syrup over them and steep until cooled to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Cover mixture with vodka, seal tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 weeks and up to 1 month. Be sure to label the bottle for easy identification.
- *Or place sealed mason jar on the top rack of the dishwasher and run on normal cycle to quickly infuse cranberries. Allow to cool to room temperature before refrigerating for at least a week and up to 1 month.