Coconut Curry Soup with King Crab
Coconut Curry Soup with King Crab taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
2 oz Yellow onion – finely diced
1 T Ginger – finely chopped
2 T Sesame oil
7 C Coconut milk
4 oz Red curry paste
3 T Curry powder
1 oz Fish sauce
3 oz Garlic chili sauce
2 oz Brown sugar
2 oz Mae ploy (sweet chili sauce)
- In a medium size pot over medium heat, saute onions and ginger for 2-3 minutes.
- Add curry paste and powder and saute for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add remainder of ingredients and let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning as needed
- Garnish soup with king crab meat or shrimp (cooked), toasted cashews and fine sliced green onion.