Contributed by: Chef Bradley Martin
Coconut Curry Soup with King Crab
Coconut Curry Soup with King Crab taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
2 oz Yellow onion – finely diced
1 T Ginger – finely chopped
2 T Sesame oil
7 C Coconut milk
4 oz Red curry paste
3 T Curry powder
1 oz Fish sauce
3 oz Garlic chili sauce
2 oz Brown sugar
2 oz Mae ploy (sweet chili sauce)
- In a medium size pot over medium heat, saute onions and ginger for 2-3 minutes.
- Add curry paste and powder and saute for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add remainder of ingredients and let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning as needed
- Garnish soup with king crab meat or shrimp (cooked), toasted cashews and fine sliced green onion.