A savory seafood entree
2/3 C Fresh tomato – diced
3 t Extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of salt
Pinch of red chili flakes
3 sprigs Fresh thyme
½ t Garlic – chopped
1 4 oz Lobster tail
3 Medium shrimp – raw
10 black mussels – debearded & scrubbed well
4 Little Neck Clams
3 oz Whitefish filet – cut into large chunks
2 oz Squid – cut into pieces
1/2 C Chardonnay
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place lobster tail on a baking sheet, and with a sharp knife or kitchen shears carefully cut top side of lobster shell lengthwise.
- Broil lobster tail until lightly browned (about 8 minutes).
- Heat oil in a medium pot over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for two minutes.
- Add thyme, salt, chili flakes and cook for two minutes.
- Add diced tomato and cook for three minutes.
- Add seafood, cover and cook until shells open up (about 6-8 minutes).
- Discard unopened shells and thyme sprigs.
- Garnish with lobster and serve immediately.