CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, & PASTA SKILLET CASSEROLE
An easy and healthier chicken, broccoli, and pasta skillet casserole recipe. Ready under 30 minutes!
2 medium boneless chicken breasts
12oz frozen of fresh broccoli
1 (16oz) box of pasta
1 can of homemade cream of chicken condensed soup
½ cup shredded cheese
salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, place the chicken breasts and cook on medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on each side until done. Dice into small chunks and place back into the skillet.
- In a large pot, boil the pasta under tender and drain. Place into the skillet with the chicken.
- In the same pot, boil the broccoli until it is no longer frozen. Place into the skillet with the chicken and pasta.
- Stir in the homemade cream of chicken condensed soup and mix everything together. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the shredded cheese on top and broil high under the cheese has melted.