Charcoal Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Charcoal Grilled Swordfish Steaks taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
8 oz Swordfish steaks – 3/4 thick, no skin, no bloodline
6 T Olive oil
1 Avocado – peeled 1/2 dice
1 T Red onion – very finely diced
2 T Cilantro – chopped
1 T Red pepper – very finely diced
1 t Serrano pepper – very finely diced
4 T Rice wine vinegar
1 T Fresh lime juice
1 T Sambal chili sauce
4 oz Fresh crab meat – no shells
Kosher Salt – as needed
Fresh cracked pepper – as needed
- Season swordfish with salt and pepper, brush lightly with some olive oil.
- Grill swordfish 4 minutes on each side over charcoal fire to desired doneness (medium-medium rare is preferable).
- Combine avocado, onion, cilantro, peppers, vinegar, lime juice, 4 tablespoons of olive oil and sambal; season with salt to taste.
- Place swordfish in center of hot plate.
- Place avocado mixture on top of swordfish.
- Place fresh crab on top of avocado mixture.
- Serve immediately.