Chanukah Donuts are kosher and perfect for the holidays.
1 C Milk (or water)
1 Box Manischewitz Chanukah Dough Mix
Vegetable Oil – enough for frying
(Toppings of your choice to be added at the end of the bake)
Icing and sprinkles
Toppings: savory toppings
Marinara sauce and cheese
Goat cheese and balsamic glaze
Pesto and sundried tomato
- Pour cooking oil into a deep fryer or large pot.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Do NOT bring to a boil.
- In a large bowl, add donut mix. Stir in milk or water. Stir until uniform.
- Coat hands with oil or flour. Scooping 1 Tbsp at a time, form batter into desired donut shapes.
- Carefully place formed donuts one at a time, into the heated oil. Fry about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain and cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Coat with toppings of your choice and serve.