The use of tea in Brandy Punch alludes to punch’s Indian origins, and the green variety lends lighter flavor notes and a lovely color.
9-oz. white wine glass
1 fresh pineapple slice
1 orange slice
1 Maraschino cherry
1 Green tea bag
1 Orange slice
1 Pineapple slice – fresh
1 T Powdered sugar
1 1/2 oz Lemon juice – fresh
1 1/2 oz Brandy
1 oz Raspberry liqueur
- Boil 4 oz. water and steep tea bag for 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In the shaker, muddle the orange slice, pineapple, and sugar with the lemon juice until fruit is crushed and sugar dissolves.
- Pour in the brandy, raspberry liqueur and 2 oz. of tea, then fill the shaker with ice.
- Fill the wine glass with crushed ice, then shake the cocktail until well chilled and strain the contents into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the pineapple, orange, and cherry.