Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms come from the mind of Chef Debbi Dubbs of Deb’s Kitchen.
25 Crimini mushroom caps
4 oz Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Stalk celery – minced
1/2 Shallot – minced
1 C Bread crumbs
1 Carrot – minced
1 Egg – slightly beaten
1/4 C Blue cheese – crumbled
- Clean mushrooms and remove caps.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400° for 5 minutes, place caps on paper towel to drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, sauté celery, carrot and onion until translucent.
- Add bread crumbs and sauté briefly until lightly browned.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix with egg.
- Stuff caps topping with blue cheese.
- Bake at 350° until cheese is slightly melted.