A balanced sangria highlighting the sweet and tarty flavors of blackberries
3 oz. Troublemaker GSM
1 oz. Sacred Bond Brandy
¾ oz. Razzmatazz
¾ oz. Peach Schnapps
½ oz. Blackberry Puree
2 oz. Welch’s White Grape Juice
Top Soda Water
1 each Orange Quarter
1 each Lime Wedge
1 each Mint Crown
1 each Raspberry
- Add all ingredients except for soda water in ice filled mixing tin.
- Shake and strain into freshly iced wine glass. Top with soda water
- Lime wedge, orange quarter, raspberry on rim of glass.
- Rest mint crown on top of ice in front of other garnishes.
- Add black straw before serving.